Property for sale in Merseyside - 28416381 - Advertised on propertyO by Zoopla

House for sale

£90,000

England, Merseyside, Birkenhead, Rock Ferry, United Kingdom Property ID: 28416381


Property description

Whitegates are delighted to offer to the market this well presented, three bedroom, semi detached property.

The property benefits from a large rear garden and off-street parking for three cars.

The property briefly compromises of a lounge, kitchen diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR 75% OF THE PROPERTY - THE OTHER 25% IS OWNED BY HOUSING ASSOCIATION WITH A RENTAL OF 88PCM.

Lounge 11'6" x 14'5" (3.5m x 4.4m). Storgae cupboard, double glazed window.

Kitchen 15'1" x 8'6" (4.6m x 2.6m). Kitchen comprises of oak effect wall and base units with contrasting work tops, base and wall cupboards, single drainer sink unit, boiler, double glazed door to rear, double glazed window.

Bedroom 1 8'6" x 13'1" (2.6m x 3.99m). Double glazed window, radiator.

Bedroom 2 8'6" x 10'6" (2.6m x 3.2m). Double glazed window, radiator.

Bedroom 3 6'3" x 7'10" (1.9m x 2.39m).

Bathroom 3 peice suite, shower over tub, low leverl w.c., sink unit.

Rear Garden Decking, lawn, mature boarders.

Contact Zoopla about this property

Enter details
  1. CAPTCHA
    I’d like to hear how I can save money on currency when buying abroad

Similar properties for sale nearby

49 more properties in Rock Ferry